Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    South Florida Meetup

    Any Viper owners interested in setting up a meet up sometime? Nothing crazy, just see some other vipers and chat. - Palm Beach/Broward County
    2016 Viper GT - Gunmetal Pearl

  2. #2
    yes! make the rain stop first.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard View Post
    yes! make the rain stop first.
    Haha I feel you. I haven’t been rained on yet and don’t plan on it. Where do you live? And what are you driving?
    2016 Viper GT - Gunmetal Pearl

  4. #4
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    200
    How bout you guys join the VOA club??? You will get notified every time the South Florida group does something public and private. Membership does have its privileges'. I have it on pretty good authority that there is an event coming up.

  5. #5
    Scott Keith Grayson
    VOA Forums Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    NY/CT
    Web Site Committee
    Moderator
    Tech Team
    City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Nu Yawk
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWessss View Post
    How bout you guys join the VOA club??? You will get notified every time the South Florida group does something public and private. Membership does have its privileges'. I have it on pretty good authority that there is an event coming up.
    EXACTLY!
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWessss View Post
    How bout you guys join the VOA club??? You will get notified every time the South Florida group does something public and private. Membership does have its privileges'. I have it on pretty good authority that there is an event coming up.
    Just saw this. Would definitely join. Specific link?
    2016 Viper GT - Gunmetal Pearl

  7. #7
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA96 View Post
    Just saw this. Would definitely join. Specific link?
    Awesome!! It is right on this very forum, in the top left it says "join" on www.driveviper.com Look forward to meeting you.

  8. #8
    Hi guys, when is the next meet up? Would love to join.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes View Post
    Hi guys, when is the next meet up? Would love to join.
    Anyone from Broward County in the community? Wanna set up a meet maybe once a month to hang out and chat.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes View Post
    Anyone from Broward County in the community? Wanna set up a meet maybe once a month to hang out and chat.
    I’m in Boca so not far from you I’m sure. You have IG?
    2016 Viper GT - Gunmetal Pearl

  11. #11
    Sent you a PM


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •