Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sebring

  1. #1
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    South Florida
    HUBBELL RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    322

    Sebring

    Off to Sebring today for practice w ACR E. I have HSR race there in Dec so getting as much seat time there as I can. Maybe rain tmrw Sebring can be DEADLY in the rain

  2. #2
    Well, go fast and don't die!

  3. #3
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    South Florida
    HUBBELL RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    322
    No rain but plenty of heat. Got down to 2:25 in 90F+. I left early cus I didn’t want to keep torturing engine & tires. Got to get down to 1:19 next time

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBBELL RACING View Post
    No rain but plenty of heat. Got down to 2:25 in 90F+. I left early cus I didn’t want to keep torturing engine & tires. Got to get down to 1:19 next time
    1:19 would be incredible haha

    2:19 would be good too!

  5. #5
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    South Florida
    HUBBELL RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    322
    Def 2;19 LOL. The new Porsche GT3RS are REALLY fast buggers. As fast as the Viper on back straight. I really need a sequential trans to keep up. My trans is notchy as hell.
    Last edited by HUBBELL RACING; 06-05-2021 at 07:25 PM.

  6. #6
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBBELL RACING View Post
    Def 2;19 LOL. The new Porsche GT3RS are REALLY fast buggers. As fast as the Viper on back straight. I really need a sequential trans to keep up. My trans is notchy as hell.
    Yep they are fast hehe. 6.52 Ring times with 520hp. If there's one thing the Viper needs and can handle, it's more power. Especially the ACR it's a dog at high speeds.
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  7. #7
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    South Florida
    HUBBELL RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    322
    I want to get down near 2;10 @ Sebring as is before adding more power. How much power can you add before running into overheating issues? As is stock I am at 240 oil temp after 5 laps.

  8. #8
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,854
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBBELL RACING View Post
    I want to get down near 2;10 @ Sebring as is before adding more power. How much power can you add before running into overheating issues? As is stock I am at 240 oil temp after 5 laps.
    Have you removed the A/C condenser yet? That'll make a big difference.
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  9. #9
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    South Florida
    HUBBELL RACING's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Have you removed the A/C condenser yet? That'll make a big difference.
    No thanks, too damn hot in FL & I drive it once in a while on road. I got my no AC race car for crazy speed & sweat

  10. #10
    VOA Member
    since 2016
    Central North Florida
    JimACRe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11
    Next time yo decide to take the ACRe down let us know as we would be happy to join you.
    Jim Cameron Orlando, Florida
    2017 ACRE
    Viper for life!


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •