Best options for body kits Front and rear spoilers

Hey guys

Parts are alot more limited for this platform then I'm used too.

Where is the best place to get a front and rear spoiler ?

What are the most popular choices? I like the APR front lip as well as the 08+ ACR lip.

Called apr but they have like a 4-5 month backorder.

I'd rather just get fiberglass and not carbon but open to anything, new or USED.

Would love to see some photos of what you guys are running

Thanks !!

Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    IF you stated the year-model I missed it. Matters a lot.

Then, Define "BEST"

Hundreds of searchable photos on here... Search your keywords, splitter, spoiler, wing, diffuser, canards, dive planes, etc

Good Luck
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 06-12-2021 at 12:52 PM.
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com

It's an 05 convertible

Best meaning most agressive , good quality and readily available

When I Google i dont find a ton of options available

Wouldn't mind getting an ACR front and rear set

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    Start with Autoform. Steve and team make a lot of quality parts for all generations of Viper. The rub, its gonna take a while to get. However, you'll be very pleased with what you get.
    '01 Sapphire RT/10. '08 Snakeskin Green Vert. "H" spokes, Grey/Black interior, Graphite bezels, NAV, Full Belanger exhaust w/ Hi-Flows, ARROW PCM and Quaife rear end with 3.55's. http://www.westernreservevipers.com

Quote Originally Posted by 01sapphirebob View Post
    Start with Autoform. Steve and team make a lot of quality parts for all generations of Viper. The rub, its gonna take a while to get. However, you'll be very pleased with what you get.
    Seconded. Have dealt with Steve a few times over the past 10 years, and is always great to interact with. His roll bar for the Gen IV is a masterpiece. His rear spoiler has served me very well too.

2014-11-06 20.17.55.jpg
    Last edited by FrgMstr; 06-14-2021 at 08:05 AM.
    As long as it is not yellow.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Central California
    3A4F3B44-E29F-4E79-B1FF-60199344B43B.jpg

Steve is great to work with at Autoform. I want an ACR front splitter as well, but they're very hard to come by and when they are out there they're very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by FrgMstr View Post
    Seconded. Have dealt with Steve a few times over the past 10 years, and is always great to interact with. Never ended up buying any cosmetic/aero parts from him, but his roll bar for the Gen IV is a masterpiece.
    It took 10 years to get a roll bar from Autoform ..yeah that sounds about right.
    I'm still waiting on a response to email and voicemail I sent them YEARS AGO.

I wouldn't waste my time with Autoform. Its unfortunate there's not many other options.
    2008 Viper SRT-10 Very Viper Orange Coupe * The Orange Lure (Black On Orange)
    2015 Porsche - Mid-Engine Cayman w/PDK / Black * The Black Caiman (Orange On Black)

Quote Originally Posted by viperBase1 View Post
    It took 10 years to get a roll bar from Autoform ..yeah that sounds about right.
    I'm still waiting on a response to email and voicemail I sent them YEARS AGO.

I wouldn't waste my time with Autoform. Its unfortunate there's not many other options.
    Called Steve and got both of mine manufactured and delivered in about a month IIRC. Great interactions on both roll bar and spoiler.
    As long as it is not yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by FrgMstr View Post
    Called Steve and got both of mine manufactured and delivered in about a month IIRC. Great interactions on both roll bar and spoiler.
    Your results are not typical. I waited 6+months. Got the same runaround from every person I called over there...emails went unanswered. Eventually got parts from another customer's canceled order...........in the end, they fit great. Autoform does great work, just expect straight LIES about production and shipping times. Give them your money, plan for about 8mo wait, don't call or check-up on your order, and you won't/shouldn't be disappointed.
    2001 GTS Sap/Stripes
    "Death Waits in the Dark" -160th SOAR

Thanks alot guys

Yea slim pickings forsure, I'm on the waiting list fir the Apr front carbon lip

Might buy a used apr rear wing but I'm really not 100% excited about high rise

But once my coilovers arrive I hope I can pull it off with a nice agressive stance and wheels

Still open to hearing about other options

Going to give autoform a call just to see if he has anything "in stock"