Thread: Looking to buy

Post Looking to buy

Hello, I know I have posted a lot in the group over the past few weeks and you guys have helped me learn a lot about the car. I have been looking at several Vipers and have my list narrowed down to a couple. Before I pull the trigger on one (hopefully by Monday) does anybody here want to sell one, thinking of selling, or know somebody who's selling please send me a message. Ideally in the low 100's and 90's, but one for less would be also be acceptable . This is the last place I asked and probably should've been the first place, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to.
    Last edited by City; 08-01-2021 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Changed thread title to better represent author's interest

Welcome again! Which one are you looking to buy on Monday? I’ll sell you mine and rights to my VOC username for $150k. Haha
    2016 Viper GT - Gunmetal Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by AAA96 View Post
    Welcome again! Which one are you looking to buy on Monday? I’ll sell you mine and rights to my VOC username for $150k. Haha
    I ideally would like a GTC 2015 and up, I'm currently in serious talks with a 15 GT and think I may be pulling the trigger on Friday/Saturday

Link to the car for sale?
    2016 Viper GT - Gunmetal Pearl

VOA Member
    since 2015
    United Kingdom
    no doubt it'll go a lot higher then the current $80k, and it doesn't end for 6 days, but maybe worth keeping an eye on this

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...e-viper-gtc-3/

VOA Member
    since 2021
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    I found mine on one of the private FB Viper groups back in January. Saved me a lot of money vs bidding on BAT.
    2013 GTS Venom Black w/ Billet Silver Stripes
    2010 CTS V Manual