Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona

2017 Snakeskin Edition on Bring A Trailer

188 miles! Should be the most expensive non-ACR Gen 5 ever sold IMO- https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...e-viper-gtc-5/
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    Holy cow, at $162k+, I'd say so!

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    Wow! Amazing. Its great to see the Viper finally getting its day in the sun. I may be partial to the color combo though…

9798A149-2F39-43C2-B5E7-731D7BD9BC87.jpg

I had the combo before it was cool!
    '01 Sapphire RT/10. '08 Snakeskin Green Vert. "H" spokes, Grey/Black interior, Graphite bezels, NAV, Full Belanger exhaust w/ Hi-Flows, ARROW PCM and Quaife rear end with 3.55's. http://www.westernreservevipers.com

Does anyone drive their cars? I feel like my car is rare for having over 1000 miles on it.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    This one will be interesting as the snakeskin green GTS was the only SE model that did not sell out. In fact, due to low interest, they added a snakeskin green ACR-E SE to help sales. I know many people that absolutely love snakeskin green, but it did not drive sales when new. So this is a case of a low initial demand driving rarity. We will see if there are enough snakeskin green lovers out there to create a bidding war.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)

Same guy that hosted a number of Vipers. Broker out of NY, Real nice guy who continued the conversation and chat after we couldn't come to an agreement on the white TA.
    Viper White TA #11 of 33

Quote Originally Posted by Lawineer View Post
    Does anyone drive their cars? I feel like my car is rare for having over 1000 miles on it.
    I'm at 8,600.
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce View Post
    I'm at 8,600.
    I just crossed 7,000. I drive it whenever I want, but I just don't drive much. If I drive it to work, go to lunch, come home and take the gf on a date night, I may rack up 10 miles lol.

I wish this car didn't have stripes. It's probably the only color I wouldn't want stripes on.
    2013 GTS- Black w/ Gunmetal stripes. DSC Tractive Coilovers, big wing, ACR sways, carbon stuff
    2014 BRZ: Race/track car. Full retarded &2011 Lexus GX460: Daily

Quote Originally Posted by ViperSRT View Post
    This one will be interesting as the snakeskin green GTS was the only SE model that did not sell out. In fact, due to low interest, they added a snakeskin green ACR-E SE to help sales. I know many people that absolutely love snakeskin green, but it did not drive sales when new. So this is a case of a low initial demand driving rarity. We will see if there are enough snakeskin green lovers out there to create a bidding war.
    interesting.. I always thought that was the best of the SE cars.. especially the Snake Skin texture Stripes. very subtle and a great detail.

I wish this car didn't have stripes. It's probably the only color I wouldn't want stripes on.
    Especially those fang stripes. Not a fan of those.

I just crossed 7,000. I drive it whenever I want, but I just don't drive much. If I drive it to work, go to lunch, come home and take the gf on a date night, I may rack up 10 miles lol.

Same here
    My commute changed from 7.1 miles to 19 so I can put a few more miles on if I take it to work. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJon View Post
    I like the full length much better but those are ok.
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

The fang stripes bit me when I first saw them

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    Mid-South (AR/LA/MS)
    I put 11,000 miles on it the first year. But life and other stuff in the way, now it sits around 19,000 or so after almost 5 years. But maybe 1000 of that is autocross.
    2017 GTS-R Blue GTC - TA 1.0 Group
    2016 Focus RS
    2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Apparently not, which is sad. I guess there are many people who rather try to eek out a few bucks from storing a car than enjoy making memories with the car.

I'm with you -- I drive it when I want to drive it. I just don't have a ton of time to do that, with two little girls that I am more than happy to give all of my attention when the weekends roll around. Plus, just like the northern folks do during winter, I refuse to drive the car during the summer when it's 100 degrees and 99% humidity in SoFla. It's just too disgusting to be in anything but a giant, well-cooled mobile living room. But the good weather is coming soon, so it's time to put some more miles on

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce View Post
    Same here
    My commute changed from 7.1 miles to 19 so I can put a few more miles on if I take it to work. lol

I like the full length much better but those are ok.
    I would like the full length stripes if the width didn't vary so much as it goes down th body

VOA Member
    since 2020
    Crossroads of America
    The Gen V SSG is hands down my favorite Viper and I aspire to own one someday. Just simply beautiful in either trim.

I'll take SSG over Stryker Green all day long and I've seen them side by side. If this was an ACR-E it would be over 250K.

I'll take SSG over Stryker Green all day long and I've seen them side by side. If this was an ACR-E it would be over 350K.
    Fixed..

I think this one goes $250k as is.

What's SSG?
    2013 GTS- Black w/ Gunmetal stripes. DSC Tractive Coilovers, big wing, ACR sways, carbon stuff
    2014 BRZ: Race/track car. Full retarded &2011 Lexus GX460: Daily

What's SSG?
    Snake Skin Green
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

SSG is one of the best colors on the Viper, if not the best. In person it is nuts. Stryker purple is right up there though.

I would have said $160k-$170k, but it's already going past that. So, I'll cheat a bit and revise my forecast upwards to $180k.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    Very surprised as it got to $192k, close to ACR range.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSRT View Post
    Very surprised as it got to $192k, close to ACR range.
    I'm more surprised it didn't sell for that.

I don't blame the seller.. those are fantastic. I expect them to start getting closer to $250k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast