Web Site Committee
    Tech Team

Stereo installer

Has anyone had great experience with a local stereo installer? Someone that knows their way inside a Viper?

Thanks!
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2014 SRT8 JGC Closed Roof (Gone and missed)
    2018 Range Rover Sport Dynamic
    Resident Misanthrope

VOA Member
    since 2021
    NY/CT

Sound Waves in Parsippany, NJ. Professional start to finish, OEM installation and warrantied. I followed their recommendation for a new amp (under the passenger seat), replacement sub between the seats, a bit of sound deadening Dynamat to address some rattles in the sub enclosure, and a new head unit (the stock one had broken.) Wow - the sound is so clean, very clear, all on stock speakers. Best money I've spent in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by hddnmky View Post
    Sound Waves in Parsippany, NJ. Professional start to finish, OEM installation and warrantied. I followed their recommendation for a new amp (under the passenger seat), replacement sub between the seats, a bit of sound deadening Dynamat to address some rattles in the sub enclosure, and a new head unit (the stock one had broken.) Wow - the sound is so clean, very clear, all on stock speakers. Best money I've spent in a while.
    I don't know what car you have but the stock Alpine speakers in my car are crap, hence I did a complete overhaul...