Has anyone bought or sold on BAT

Has anyone bought or sold on BAT ? Is this web site up & up ? For real ? Some of these prices are crazy ?
    Thanks

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Yessir, sold my ACR on there a couple months ago. Totally legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GTS View Post
    Just wondering why you decided to use BAT? Also did you get what you wanted for the car?

OK!! Cool! Thanks.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    New England
    Pretty sure he got more than he expected. BaT seems to bring the highest prices for Sellers.
    1992 RT/10 - The One & Only FIRST
    2002 ACR - Graphite / Silver Stripe 1 of 22
    2017 GTS-R - The Most Amazing and The Last

I had a great experience with a car I sold on BaT in the spring. They were extremely responsive. Highly recommend if you’re willing to do the work crafting the presentation. (Cleaning, documenting and taking all the photos)
    2015 TA 2.0 Venom Black. 2001 Sapphire Blue Roadster SOLD, 1994 Viper Black Roadster SOLD

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower29 View Post
    Just wondering why you decided to use BAT? Also did you get what you wanted for the car?
    I think BaT is the next best thing to the big auction guys like Mecum and BJ. Yes, I got more than I anticipated. It takes a bit more work because you should take at least 100 photos and submit a couple videos....but the extra effort is worth it. I'd do it all over again without hesitation.

I think BaT is the next best thing to the big auction guys like Mecum and BJ. Yes, I got more than I anticipated. It takes a bit more work because you should take at least 100 photos and submit a couple videos....but the extra effort is worth it. I'd do it all over again without hesitation.
    Thanks. Im at a point where Im not sure what I want to do with the car right now. Good to know its a positive situation selling

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    NY/CT
    seen good stuff with I Bat I have bought but I also know of some bad stuff where buyers backed out and BAT basically did nothing except say they would ban buyer. They should go after them legally to set a precedent
    Ontrackinsurance.com

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Colorado/Montana/Utah/Wyoming
    I purchased my TA 2.0 on BAT a few years ago. I was happy with the car, and would purchase again if the I were in the market.
    2016 Dodge Viper TA 2.0 9LX, 2014 SRT Viper TA # 3
    2+2=5

VOA Member
    since 2020
    Colorado/Montana/Utah/Wyoming

I purchased my 2016 ACR-E on Bring a Trailer and experience was great. Seller responded to questions in the comments quickly and was reaching out to me after auction closed immediately. I would not hesitate to buy or sell on Bring a Trailer. What I like about the platform is that the community thoroughly vets almost ever listing in the comments. Things that you would never think of will be asked and if a legit question isn’t answered by seller, it will effect the hammer price or at times even cause a no-sale.