Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)

Thank You to Steve Indy and Tom Sessions

To the guy that has become a friend since April of 2017, a big THANK YOU for your patience as you guided me through the oh so common Gen II alarm issue.

For the rest, my drive door did not full close. When I pressed the alarm button - nothing. Then like a fool, I pressed it to many times with the unlock button. The GT2 went into "I am being stolen" mode.

Steve walked my through Plan A with a paperclip. Unfortunately, it did not work for me, but Steve had Plan B that worked. Will not go into further detail so I don't make it easy for unscrupulous folks searching forums.

But it is comforting to know that Steve is a phone call away. Also, good to know Tom Sessions was willing to answer his phone and teach me a couple of things.

All in all, it kept me from have too many beers in the Bavarian Inn's heated pool.

Thank you guys!
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Capital Vipers Facebook Group

Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    We ALL learned something that day Brian. Thanks for your own patience...and those of the folks in your posse. All is well that ends well.
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.