Another UK Viper fixed thanks to Steve Indy

Big shout out to Steve Indy, Yes. Steve has come through again and helped us with an electrical Alarm lock out problem.

Honestly the mechanic who had the car was saying the car was basically a parts car and he had seen this issue on other Vipers.

So after the owner of the car contacted us we got in touch with Steve and over the phone the issue was sorted.

Having diagnostic tools is one thing, knowing what to look for around the diagnostic's is a whole different ball game and thanks to Steve the customer and new owner are over the moon.

Steve is a Great asset to the Viper community and I seriously can't thank him enough for his help.

Mark

That mechanic needs to be stopped!

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Mark, thank you for the kind words. This particular team effort was successful...in large part thanks to the oversight of you and Baz. You guys have ALWAYS played a huge part in overseeing the "health and welfare" of the Vipers in your area. As always, it is was pleasure assist you guys.
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

Enthusiast
    Steve, it won't be too long before you can go anywhere in the world for a drink and have a happy Viperer pay the tab! You'll never go thirsty in Oregon.

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Thanks, George !!
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy 18 View Post
    Big shout out to Steve Indy, Yes. Steve has come through again and helped us with an electrical Alarm lock out problem.

Honestly the mechanic who had the car was saying the car was basically a parts car and he had seen this issue on other Vipers.

So after the owner of the car contacted us we got in touch with Steve and over the phone the issue was sorted.

Having diagnostic tools is one thing, knowing what to look for around the diagnostic's is a whole different ball game and thanks to Steve the customer and new owner are over the moon.

Steve is a Great asset to the Viper community and I seriously can't thank him enough for his help.

Mark
    Case and point that the owner's and people of this club, are worth more than a plastic member's card

Great chatting to you Steve

And id like to say a HUGE THANK YOU as well .. Spoke to Steve in depth while having the car on site..

To be fair to the Mechanic he was thrown in at the deep end and may of been miss informed from Europe and maybe now he can fix a few stranded Vipers over there so a win win...
    Support Tators Garage
    09 solid white HardCore ACR
    Baz

Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Uncle Fesster is the best! If you like him in UK, you oughta see him at work IN-KY! I remember doing an EARLY parking-lot tech-session with Steve back in G1 days....

His better-half ELAINE has also been a great 'tech' for me on a couple of trackcident issues. Thanks E.
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com