Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

I think a lot of folks are wondering what the final tally was for the Charity Auction and how much did the Viper Rendezvous participants contribute to Children's Hospital in Omaha. Thanks.
    Tired and Retired...........just wanna travel or go racing ( autocross or W2W ).

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    I think a lot of folks are wondering what the final tally was for the Charity Auction and how much did the Viper Rendezvous participants contribute to Children's Hospital in Omaha. Thanks.
    It was north of $20,000. I read it somewhere but can't find it now.
    2008 Viper ACR
    2009 Viper SRT-10X | 190mph Standing Mile | 10.76@133.7mph 1/4 Mile

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Just wondering Keith as I heard a number much higher than that and was wondering what was raised --- the Viper Trackrats were super generous!
    Tired and Retired...........just wanna travel or go racing ( autocross or W2W ).

I just checked with Rob Strickland and he said the correct figure is about $22k.
    96 GTS. Viper Days Modified Class. Fresh motor 10-2020!

Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Gorgeous! Great shot!
    Thanks! Might be my favorite photo from the weekend (though I still have plenty left to edit)!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    You did a great job Bill. Very entertaining.
    2017 Dealer Edition ACR-E, 2014 Adonized Carbon Edition, ACR-X #16
    5 other past Vipers across the years

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Thanks Toxic, but it is just so heartwarming to see how this Event has always been so generous to worthy causes. In the early days when I was still at Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram the Auction benefited the " Backpack Program " which the Woodhouse Auto Family supported and this continued for many years. That program provided hunger deprived school children with food over the weekend during the school year. It was so cool that many Viper participants brought items for the Auction and this year it was absolutely unbelievable what drivers brought. It was touching to witness the generosity of my fellow Viper owners and it is so cool that this has become a part of the Viper Rendezvous.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

We had e-mailed all of the drivers the auction results earlier this week. Sorry just posting the information here now. Below is what was sent to the drivers.

"The 2022 Viper Rendezvous weekend was the BEST Viper Rendezvous we have ever had. We want to thank each and every one of you for coming to the event, supporting the event, and also for contributing to and buying items at the auction. We are amazed and so very pleased to let you know we raised $22,000 to donate to the Children's Hospital of Omaha. Paige will be personally delivering the proceeds from the auction to the hospital in early July."

I also want to personally thank all of you that were at the event as your generosity is very much appreciated by my family and me as Paige is our daughter. For those of you that don't know, Paige has had Crohn's disease since she was in 5th grade. She is currently a sophomore at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. She is majoring in Biology with a goal of becoming a pediatric gastroenterologist doctor so that she may help children like her that have Crohn's and other GI diseases. She is a patient and has received tremendous care over the years from the doctor's, nurses, and staff at Children's Hospital in Omaha.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Very cool story Ryan!!!! Great job everyone!
    Follow my Instagram- @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123