So I Called JonB PartsRack

Decided I wanted to change the look of my Viper a little, so I ordered Black SideWinder II's and PS4's.

It took <24 hours for the Tires and TPMS to land on my front porch.

I suspect I'll have the wheels next week.

I've read numerous threads about great service from Jon. Add me to that list! Thank You.

Anyway, my car came with the Polished Rattlers, which I loved when I bought the car 6 years back.
    Viper Carbon Spoiler3.jpg

Won't drive the car again until Spring, but this is pretty much the look I'm going for.
    ViperSidewinders2.jpg
    ViperSidewinders1.jpg
    Last edited by Hamrhead; 12-30-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    2015 Viper GT
    2021 Model Y Performance

Surprised he even answered the phone. He generally prefers people to call only on Monday mornings. Strange.
    2008 SRT-10 Coupe - Venom Red Metallic w/ White Stripes - 1/4 Mile Passes (YouTube)
    High Flow Cats | Gen 5 Intake Man. | UDP | HPT | 3.55s | MCS | DSS Axles | Nth Moto Clutch | 10.86 @ 130.66, 1.68 60' (+1,344 ft DA, w/ 3.55s & Hoosier Drag Radials)

Enthusiast
    Also received my tpms and tires in under 24 hours from him

Quote Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
    Surprised he even answered the phone. He generally prefers people to call only on Monday mornings. Strange.
    Ha.

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Alabama/Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
    2017 GTS Competition Blue
    1998 RT/10 Silver 6.5 Roe S/C, 1.7 HS RR's, Roe Hi-Flow Cats, B & B Headers/3" exhaust, 3.33, Eibachs, SRT front brake upgrade, Toms 40mm rear upgrade .....

Enthusiast
    Jon doesnt mess around, I've ordered brake rotors and tires. He's West Coast based but I think the tires get shipped from Nevada.

Last order from him was the stoptech rotors. I actually received them before the funds were pulled from my account.

He uses multiple tire warehouses across the country. He told me mine were being shipped from Delaware.
    2015 Viper GT
    2021 Model Y Performance

SWII's make the car. I'm not a fan of the 5 stars on our cars. Looks great. Jon's a pisser. Always had good service and good to know Dodge is making the SWII's again. I went back and forth with FCA about making these again. Couldn't get them for a long while. They said they had an issue with their Vendor and had to find a new one.

oh wow, I didn't realize Dodge made SWIIs available again - assumed the acquisition was from 3rd party

Enthusiast
    Glad I could help persuade you! LOL.

Been dealing with Jon for years.Always been great..Hope he can get Demon parts!

Enthusiast
    SWII's are the best Viper wheel ever. They're going to transform your car! Nice purchase.

Enthusiast
    Where did you order the SWII? I thought they were out

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Where did you order the SWII? I thought they were out
    Jon B at http://www.viperpartsrack.com/

He told me I got the last set that he had in stock. Will there be more? I don't know...
    2015 Viper GT
    2021 Model Y Performance

I thought I wanted some nice aftermarket rims but being honest with myself SWII’s are exactly what I like. They look soooo damn good. Just wish the front wheel had a bit more offset pushing the wheel closer to the fender.

Enthusiast
    Just got new tires from JonB this past week and couldn’t be happier. Ordered and shipped out on Monday at 4:15pm and received Tuesday at 1:38pm! Got the 295/30 for the front and 355/30 for the rear on my 04. Had no idea I would receive them so quickly. Was $1699 shipped. No one else could touch that price and service for me. Thanks JonB!!