VOA Member
    since 2013
    Colorado/Montana/Utah/Wyoming

New Worlds quickest and fastest Viper

In case you guys haven't see it via social media yet, here's the story and video behind the recent track outing that we did with Juggernaut.

It is with great pride that we present to you the World's quickest and fastest Viper, period - The Juggernaut by Nth Moto.

While I don't know that we originally set out for this goal when Will Dugas asked us to build this car for him, I don't think it took too terribly long for us to start working it out in the early days and thinking... "what if?".
    Originally that goal was to outdo the long standing, downright legendary 6.96 IRS Viper record held by Sal Patel which we were able to achieve at the Hail Mary Derby race back in May of 2021 when we left that event with a 6.89.

After that we made some changes based on what we learned there and went to both MITM and FL2K and were able to make passes from 7.06 - 6.90, but were finding a limitation in the converter that needed addressed. The folks at ATI Performance Products were able to deliver on that need and armed with data from both of those outings and some deliberate adjustments to the chassis we went to the Legion of Mopars outing at Houston Raceway this past weekend keen on seeing what we'd learned.

Here is where racing doesn't always pan out like you want: we made one run attempt on Friday and all looked good until the car went in to some violent wheelhop at the top of first gear, and the result was a broken shock rod.
    And then here is where the racing community is so awesome - a quick call to the folks at Viking Performance, Inc. and they banged out a spare set of rear shocks for us which were hand picked up and delivered to us by our fellow Viper owner and friend Troy Maki, who was willing to hop on a late night flight and bring us the parts so we could be back in action on Sunday (Saturday was cancelled due to weather).

The guys were able to get the car back together and set to height and ready to party - with time left over to learn that we as a team may have found a new hobby in bowling... more on that another time.
    Sunday we arrived to a cold condition track, not ideal for trying to throw some big power down with IRS in a heavy chassis, but Austin Hayward and his team were able to bring the track up to snuff by lunch time for us to give it a shot, and we put together a run calibration that Will and I thought would have a good chance at making it down the track without getting too greedy, plus we'd get to see how our changes had improved the car overall.

6.68 @ 220 mph. Six - six - eight. Two - hundred - twenty. I yelled so hard when the boards lit up that I never even saw the MPH! I distinctly remember seeing the 6.68 and wondering if it was my eyes, and that it was a 6.86, but the eruption of everyone around us proved that to not be the case. I can say it's probably one of the most literal breathtaking moments of my automotive career.

We wanted Rachel to be the one to tell Will when he came back in the pit area, and she did a bang up job keeping her face straight and letting Will wonder how the car ran - I think the rest of us were staring at the ground. Poor Will was thinking it didn't really run a great number since we were doing our best to not show it too soon so that they could enjoy that moment.

I want to thank everyone involved in this car, from Will and Rachel of course, to all the team at Nth Moto, to the vendors that help us achieve our goals.

Sorry for the long winded and likely unorganized story telling, but I thought it would be fun to tell a little more of the story behind the situation in addition to the video. For those that have had similar motorsports moments of self-achievement you know how good it can feel, and how addictive it can become.

With that being said - we're looking forward to dropping this number lower yet. See you guys at some upcoming races!

Love the cockpit view. Dang. Over before you know it.

Go 2001! Creampuffs rule!

That's amazing, congrats.

Hyd roller? What's the max RPM on that beast?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Central North Florida

IMPRESSIVE Aaron and Will, every time I think I've seen the fastest pass ever another one comes along and puts up a quicker time. Congrats to you guys and the effort the team put into this. David

VOA Member
    since 2014
    North Texas

Amazing Job!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Matthew Altomare
    VOA National Deputy Treasurer
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    NY/CT
    That is just absolutely, F'in amazing! As you should be proud and shouting from roof tops!
    Matt-
    2002 GTS - Graphite Metallic with Silver Stripes
    2017 Challenger Hellcat - Destroyer Grey
    2020 Ram 1500 - Billet Silver

NY/CT VOA - find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nyctvoa/

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Colorado/Montana/Utah/Wyoming
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevus View Post
    That's amazing, congrats.

Hyd roller? What's the max RPM on that beast?
    We can go 8200 when needed on this combination.

Quote Originally Posted by DEMO MAN View Post
    IMPRESSIVE Aaron and Will, every time I think I've seen the fastest pass ever another one comes along and puts up a quicker time. Congrats to you guys and the effort the team put into this. David
    Thank you, David.

Quote Originally Posted by thetalonguy View Post
    That is just absolutely, F'in amazing! As you should be proud and shouting from roof tops!
    Thanks - we're not usually the boisterous type(s) but this one is pretty dang cool.

Enthusiast
    Keep setting your own bar higher and higher. Congrats to Will and the nth Moto team

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Incredible how smooth that looked! Congrats to all!
    Comp Coupe VCC#77 - Complete Performance Motorsports
    2017 Vooodoo II ACR-E, 2009 ACR
    2014 Viper GTS & 1996 Viper GTS Twin Turbo - Gone, but not forgotten.

Enthusiast
    WOW! That is insanely fast!
    If you watch the run from the cockpit, you get focused on the gearing and the entire thing is over before you even get a grip on all that is happening. Sheesh, that is quick.