VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    Indiana/Kentucky

2022 Membership Kits

i resubbed my mamba membership back on Jan 04,2022

anyone know if / when the membership kits are being sent out?

thanks!

mike danick

Wesley Frasard
    VOA National Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    We will go to print on the current list sometime this month, late February, and then they will go out in March.

We will be trying to keep the same timeline as with previous card issuances, they usually ship in the first week of March.

Remember, these will not have a membership year printed on them as these will be the last ones you will get unless you pay to have new ones issued. Membership cards in 2022 will be one time issue and will only be issued to new members who join the club going forward.
    2005 Copperhead #10/300 - Sold
    2014 Carbon Edition #37/50 Project - Completed
    2013 MEDUSA Replica Project - In the works!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by viperguy69 View Post
    We will go to print on the current list sometime this month, late February, and then they will go out in March.

We will be trying to keep the same timeline as with previous card issuances, they usually ship in the first week of March.

Remember, these will not have a membership year printed on them as these will be the last ones you will get unless you pay to have new ones issued. Membership cards in 2022 will be one time issue and will only be issued to new members who join the club going forward.
    Wes,

When will I get my packet for 2021? lol
    Nick Anderson

VCC #003

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    Indiana/Kentucky

sounds good! i appreciate the reply

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Wes,

When will I get my packet for 2021? lol
    Great question, I can tell you about when you will get your 2022 package...

I see you were a 31 August 2021 sign-up that joined with a prorated fee of $95... best guess they did no more printing or much of anything from August - September while they were trying to figure out what was going on. You did get you Mega-Mag correct?
    Last edited by viperguy69; 02-15-2022 at 02:19 PM.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by viperguy69 View Post
    Great question, I can tell you about when you will get your 2022 package...

I see you were a 31 August 2021 sign-up that joined with a prorated fee of $95... best guess they did no more printing or much of anything from August - September while they were trying to figure out what was going on. You did get you Mega-Mag correct?
    Well, you see, I offered that as a possible solution to Beth last year...then she supplied me with a tracking number that was created a day before she emailed me (November or something) and that it had gotten lost in the mail.

As I pointed out to her, I think she was full of it.

Yes, I did get the magazine.
    Nick Anderson

VCC #003

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    So, I talked to our distributor of the Membership cards yesterday. I have received the by monthly rosters of cards printed for 2021. Once I get the information back to them on who has not received cards they are supposed to provide me the details on that shipment as each membership package is sent with a tracking number. I have to get the Mega-Mag mis-ships done first, then I will work this one as it is a lot of roster and not a roll-up, each month can have multiple rosters (regular member, mamba member, regular international, mamba international).

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    When will the store vouchers go out for 2022 VOA members? The VOA website says they have to be used by April 15th.

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mah48092 View Post
    When will the store vouchers go out for 2022 VOA members? The VOA website says they have to be used by April 15th.
    We are going to extend those vouchers by about 45 days and instead they will be a store credit which will allow you to use as a one time coupon in the store. We will finish up the by name coding this week and hopefully go live by Monday.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Thanks Wes.

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    We just finished up the initial testing for the mamba membership coupon load and it looks like everything is on track. We have a few members that we are going to have issues as they did not provide us a phone number or an e-mail address. You coupon will be coded by your e-mail address on record for the purpose of tracking use and validating you as a user. We stripped the mailing address on record to ensure you ship the item to the place you want it shipped to. More details to follow.

Also noted is that the Magazine should have went to print today - it is two weeks behind schedule from what the original print schedule called for, considering some of the issues we had to work through, its a win in my book!

We should start seeing people getting their membership packages here shortly... if you signed up by 28 February 2022 and do not get your package by the end of April let me know the first week few weeks in May and by the end of May if you are international. Again, we are going to start printing these packages every thirty days for the members that join. So if you signed up on 1 April, your package goes to print on 1 May and then ships sometime at the end of May for a delivery some time in June.

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Talked to the Vendor today, that had a small hickup last week and all the membership packages are built, sealed, and should be at the post office tomorrow. If you are in Ohio you should start seeing those packages in your mail box as early as Friday.

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    We finished testing all the coupon codes and multiple memberships for US, Canada, and International. Everything is working without issue. We talked to the Viper Store and believe everything is primed for a launch by this weekend. Please not that the e-mail on file with DriveViper.com is the e-mail you must use to qualify for you coupon code to work at checkout. There are about 5 members that did not provide us their e-mail address, if you fall into that special category you will need to send me a message with you e-mail address so we can enable your coupon code.

$35 for Mamba Members
    or
    $20 for Regular Members

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    So, membership will get an email notifying us when the coupons for the store will go live?

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Yes, we had to test all the different rates based on locations to make sure all the shipping was right (US, Canada, and International). We then had to let the store know how we will be following through on this plan, especially the shipping and handling fees. We also needed to give them the breathing space to get the membership packages put together and shipped before opening up the store as they have one person that works on VOA stuff for us.

Now that the membership packages are out the e-mail to everyone will hit the street next week to get the store liquidated over the next 90-days. Shipping and handling have to be a wash, the merchandise is a sunk cost of many years of past purchases. We have to ensure we do not loose any money on shipping and handling. The cost of materials is insignificant to me so long as we do not loose a single penny with anything we sell with the shipping and handling fees. The worst case plan is we have zero profit but most importantly we have zero expense from the sale of the items from the VOA store.

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    This is an advanced copy of an e-mail you will see later today - please check you SPAM folder after ordering anything from the store as my test order went right to spam! Also, you coupon is linked to you DriveViper portal e-mail when you signed up as a member, please remember that.

Members of the Viper Owners Association,

I want to start by thanking you for your patience while we work through the Membership Gift Certificate voucher process. Nothing was easy in trying to figure out a way to accomplish this promise that was made to you when you joined the Viper Owners Association (VOA). The good news is we have a process in place that will provide you the amount promised which will allow you to purchase items in the VOA Store without issue so long as you follow the process outlined below.

In order for you to get access to you voucher, which we will call you discount code, you need to use the following:

1) Log into the VOA store through DriveViper.com for access.

2) Log in with the e-mail address that you used when you joined or renewed in the VOA for 2022. If you've never shopped or created an account at the VOA store, then please create a new account using your VOA registered email address. Please note that the discount code and pricing discounts WILL NOT WORK if you check out as "Guest"

3) If you did not provide us an e-mail, about a dozen did not, please provide it to "in the e-mail" to allow us to code the system accordingly.

4) If you forgot your password, please reach out to "in the e-mail" to have your password reset. The link on the store page to reset your password currently does not work please us the e-mail above.

5) You know you are logged into the store with your discount code when you see most everything has been marked down. If you see all items at full price you are using the wrong e-mail.

6) You must use all your discount code funds in one session. The system only lets you check-out once with this active coupon code.

7) You will be given a flat fee for shipping. This Flat Fee is meant for those items to fit inside of a standard USPS Priority medium sized Flat Rate Box (11” x 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”) for all U.S. members ($16.50). For Canada ($32.00) and international ($45.00) members, it is setup for what will fit inside of an International Small Flat Rate Box (8-5/8” x 8-5/8” x 1-5/8”). If what you ordered will not fit into that specific box, because the item is too large or you ordered multiple items that must be bulk shipped, your order will process but you will get another e-mail from "in the e-mail" to a link or who you need to provide your payment information to in order to cover the actual shipping cost for this larger order. Every item shipped is to have a tracking number so we can see if you get your items and to properly close out our accounting records, we will not provide everyone with a tracking number unless your order is not received in a timely manner. We may use other shipping services or Bulk Rate-A shipping service to save money – all shipping will have tracking. For U.S. customers the box is able to accommodate 3-4 shirts and a hat. For international members this package size accommodates about 2 shirts and a hat.

8) You will be charged a handling fee which is $7.50 for your package which pays our vendor for finding your item in storage, putting your items into a shipping container with the shipping label, taking it to the post office, and providing the VOA tracking information. For U.S. members this is a separate line item on you invoice. For Canada this fee is already rolled up in your flat rate shipping fee ($39.50). For all other international members this fee is already rolled up in your flat rate shipping fee ($52.50).

9) To offset the cost of shipping and handling, we deeply discounted many of the items in the store. We are holding strong on the idea that the VOA will not lose money on shipping or handling on any item sold. Since the merchandise is a sunk cost, we are willing to offset shipping and handling fees using discounted merchandise in the store to give you the deal that helps us liquidate the store.

10) The Store will remain open for your discount code until 30 June 2022. At that time the store will begin closing down with a final liquidation sale happening around 1 July 2022 – more to follow on the liquidation sale!

11) NO RETURNS – ALL SALES FINAL – LIMITED TO IN STOCK ITEMS ONLY- There will be no customization options like we have had in the past, that service was terminated. We will not accept any returns on any items sold. If the item is not the right size or arrives damaged, let "in the e-mail" know and he will reach out to you and work something out.

12) Don’t wait, once the item is sold out it will be gone forever! This is a first come first serve liquidation event. We will mark down items in the store every 15-days (May 15th, June 1st, and June 15th for your discount codes). So, you snooze and you lose but if you wait that may be great for some huge discounts! Long-term the store will likely only carry excess Viper Quarterly Magazine and vehicle brochures. So, Magazines and brochures will not be discounted any more then they currently are in the store.

13) To use your discount codes please use the following – copy and paste with no spaces before or after:

a) For Regular VOA Members, you have a $20 discount code that will become available to you when you check-out – use coupon code: VOALOYALTY

b) For Mamba VOA Members, you have a $35 discount code that will become available to you when you check-out – use coupon code: MAMBALOYALTY

Thanks again for your patience and happy shopping!

The National Leadership Team
    Last edited by viperguy69; 04-29-2022 at 10:59 AM.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    WV/PA
    Got my order in!
    2010 VoooDoo

One of the original 100

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    It worked
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Capital Vipers Facebook Group

Capital Vipers Founding Regional President 2018 - 2021
    Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Got my order in but only got a $25 credit Not $35 as was expected. Copied and pasted the code too. Placed order anyway since only 1 shirt in my size.
    Last edited by GreenVenom; 04-29-2022 at 12:24 PM.
    Green Vipers Rule!!
    Yellow Vipers Drool

Wesley Frasard
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenVenom View Post
    Got my order in but only got a $25 credit Not $35 as was expected. Copied and pasted the code too. Placed order anyway since only 1 shirt in my size.
    If your shirt/item was $25 and you only bought one shirt/item then that is the credit it will provide. If your shirt/item was more and you did not get the full credit then e-mail me and we can fix that.

The coupon does not discount or offset shipping and handling fees.

Your coupon code is only applied to the actual merchandise being purchased.

Thanks for helping to liquidate the assets in the store!

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    It’s all good. Was just glad to get the last shirt in my size that I had my eye on earlier.
    Green Vipers Rule!!
    Yellow Vipers Drool