Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Willy1 View Post
    Hey guys

This is probably a silly question to some but if I want to hook up a battery charger to the engine bay , where do I hook up the negative too?

Some say any bolt is fine but I'd like to know firsure

Thanks
    Easier to run it off the battery in the back and run the battery tender harness wire into the rear bumper opening (vs having to leave the hood open or propped up which the security system hates). That’s how mine is and I just grab the harness off the battery and plug it into the battery tender whenever it’s going to sit for more than a few days.
    2006 SRT-10

Enthusiast

Sorry, I missed that batter tender part of your post.

If that is what you are after, battery maintenance. Yes, that is what I do as well. I have the pigtail attached directly to the battery terminals and out the back of the rear bumper. When I unplug it, I just tuck the cable inside the bumper and hit the road.
    Most maintainers come with a 2-3 foot lead (so you can choose how you want to connect to the batter) with terminals. If your did not, you can buy those cables on Amazon/ebay in a myriad of lengths. I picked up a couple of extras for tractors, and other seldom used machines with a starter.
    Last edited by jpmst3; 05-20-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks guys , on my blue one I go right to the battery, on this one it has a sound system in the back covering the opening and battery , so I'd prefer the engine bat if possible

What could go wrong If by chance I hook up to a ground that isn't sufficient ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Willy1 View Post
    Thanks guys , on my blue one I go right to the battery, on this one it has a sound system in the back covering the opening and battery , so I'd prefer the engine bat if possible

What could go wrong If by chance I hook up to a ground that isn't sufficient ?
    I perfer to have the tender in the front of the vehicle in case iam backing out it automaticly disconnect, just tired of draging the tender down the street
    Attached Images Attached Images

My power steering issue was actually a cracked steerimg rack, I updated the connections anyways so the power steering system is pretty much bulletproofed , (hope)

Started refinishing the wheels , I'm not crazy about black wheels, and really hated the red lip, so I had to go on the attack20220601_021440.jpg20220601_021444.jpg20220601_002545.jpg20220601_002537.jpg20220601_002603.jpg

Is that the same wheel??

Same wheel

I first went with a carbon flash metallic base coat and high gloss clear, but didn't like it as much as I thought

Then I tried polished lip with carbon flash high gloss face , that was worse

20220518_020306.jpg20220525_205825.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123