Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky

FYI Low number 1992 R T 10 will enter market shortly

...details to be provided later by person selling the car of behalf of original owner. At this point, I have been told that it has indeed been driven within last year...and the records I checked showed mileage of 25,000+ was reported in 2007. Car is located on the west coast.

More info to follow in a day or two.

"This has been a public service announcement"
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    UPDATE from another forum as posted by the gentleman who is helping his friend with this transaction:

"Good to speak with you also. Been getting some attention already. I am going to make sure this car goes to the right home while getting my guy the best price. The owner is kind of a ham and loves telling stories. I really encourage truly interested parties to drive up and look at the car talk with my client man-to-man (or they-to-cis man in case this is a real PC crowd) offer a fair market price with a hearty handshake and express that the car is being purchased as a keeper not a flip. He is old school and this is the way for best results. The car is in Calaveras County. Otherwise I am happy to communicate and cooperate with any serious party through the web!"

Any more info?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Not yet. Will be happy to put you in touch with the gentleman helping with the sale.
    Last edited by Steve-Indy; 10 Hours Ago at 06:29 AM.

Steve, do you happen to know the chassis #? I have number 035 and always happy to see an early vin pop up. I can also add it to my ‘92 registry I am working on if the current owner is okay with that

Quote Originally Posted by Viperbrad View Post
    Steve, do you happen to know the chassis #? I have number 035 and always happy to see an early vin pop up. I can also add it to my ‘92 registry I am working on if the current owner is okay with that
    Curious, what all are you collecting on the 92's (and by Chassis # is that something different than the VIN)

NV100020 is the one I think Steve is referring to
    #78 on the VOA
    @jeffgardner on Truth Social

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Viperbrad and Viper Jeff...Jeff is correct on the VIN.