Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for watching gents.
    "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."

Junkman excellent series. Regrading towels, have you found cheaper alternatives to the Blonde? The Rag Company is local to me. What should I get from them?

I will actually be buying an orbital soon. I was scared to but junkman has a video where he lets his 10 year old daughter at his car with an orbital. So, I figured if she isn't scared of it, perhaps I shouldn't be.

Thanks for the videos, as always. I will carefully watch them later.
    2002 Red Viper GTS...At the Great Racetrack in the Sky
    2006 Red Viper Coupe...Belangers and Corsa
    2004 Black Ram QC Hemi on 35's /Ossur Re-Flex foot & Custom Carbon Fiber Socket

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    Quote Originally Posted by ACR View Post
    Junkman excellent series. Regrading towels, have you found cheaper alternatives to the Blonde? The Rag Company is local to me. What should I get from them?
    ACR, check out this thread JM posted telling us of the best detailing towels from the Rag Co.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...-on-the-Dollar!
    1969 MGC Roadster, 2003 Red SRT-10 convertible, 2009 Yellow/Black Center band ACR Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Slithr View Post
    ACR, check out this thread JM posted telling us of the best detailing towels from the Rag Co.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...-on-the-Dollar!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vprbite View Post
    I will actually be buying an orbital soon. I was scared to but junkman has a video where he lets his 10 year old daughter at his car with an orbital. So, I figured if she isn't scared of it, perhaps I shouldn't be.
    Yes, and she has little noodley girly arms. Surely you can bench press at least 2 of those polishers.
    Last edited by Junkman2008; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:06 AM.

I'll start with one and do reps. I wouldn't want to attempt 2 without a spotter. : )

Actually, I grew up with rotary buffers that people regularly burned through paint wih and it built up a fear like electroshock therapy that I now have no reason not to get over with these new orbitals. And products. There are gentler products and aggressive products. So you don't have to go with an ultra aggressive compound if you don't want/need to. Not like it used to be. I look forward to doing some slight correction shortly.
    2002 Red Viper GTS...At the Great Racetrack in the Sky
    2006 Red Viper Coupe...Belangers and Corsa
    2004 Black Ram QC Hemi on 35's /Ossur Re-Flex foot & Custom Carbon Fiber Socket

Let me bump this old thread for the new guys who have joined since they were posted and have never seen these videos. Paint correction made simple. So easy a caveman could do it. The information has not changed in all these years and they are still my most watched videos.

Hey everyone, the videos that were originally in my initial post were accidentally deleted but I was able to recover them and combine all 5 videos into ONE video. After all these years, people are still watching this video series (they let me know BIG TIME when it disappeared and it has over a million views!). So I have fixed the initial thread and made the series even better by adding annotations to the video. If you can't fix your paint with a machine after watching THIS video, you never tried!

Quote Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
    Hey everyone, the videos that were originally in my initial post were accidentally deleted but I was able to recover them and combine all 5 videos into ONE video. After all these years, people are still watching this video series (they let me know BIG TIME when it disappeared and it has over a million views!). So I have fixed the initial thread and made the series even better by adding annotations to the video. If you can't fix your paint with a machine after watching THIS video, you never tried!
    I'm still not understanding the whole process. Maybe you could travel 70mi and demonstrate. da959c72-0d8e-4491-a2af-9595ef682ae5_1749094817768.gif

Are you in Lexington?

Are you in Lexington?
    Yep! Met you over a decade ago at a viper meet just outside Louisville,where you were the star attraction. Recently got back into a viper. Still have the equipment,and made some recent purchases at the Rag Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Grcforce327 View Post
    Yep! Met you over a decade ago at a viper meet just outside Louisville,where you were the star attraction. Recently got back into a viper. Still have the equipment,and made some recent purchases at the Rag Company.
    Well first off, that would be SEVENTY-THREE miles! Every time the Wildcats and Cardinals tangle, the TV broadcast love to make that crystal clear!

Yes, I definitely remember that meet! We had a good time and you guys brought out some sweet wheels. Man, once this pandemic is over and the heat comes back, we could always do that again. Just let me know, I'm always game for hanging out with some good car guys!

Well first off, that would be SEVENTY-THREE miles! Every time the Wildcats and Cardinals tangle, the TV broadcast love to make that crystal clear!

Yes, I definitely remember that meet! We had a good time and you guys brought out some sweet wheels. Man, once this pandemic is over and the heat comes back, we could always do that again. Just let me know, I'm always game for hanging out with some good car guys!
    ResizedP_48d23693-885d-40ca-b594-98f51302b791_31976525845040.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12