Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Welcome MK, See you around, check out the events.
    2013 SRT Viper, White, "RTTLSNK"
    2018 Go Mango 392 Charger(daily)

Bought my Viper back in the summer last year, but figured I better post up here and find those other Carolina Vipers out there. Picked up a yellow 13 GTS. I'm in the Charlotte area (Belmont) and looking for other Vipers to cruise around with this spring and summer and do some events. I've done a couple Roll Race events at Darlington Dragway that were awesome to do in the Viper. I did tune it with HPTuners recently and picked up some good power gains on the dyno. Hoping to go big with it this summer, turbos or s/c.
    Steve
    '13 GTS, Race Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by stylin View Post
    Bought my Viper back in the summer last year, but figured I better post up here and find those other Carolina Vipers out there. Picked up a yellow 13 GTS. I'm in the Charlotte area (Belmont) and looking for other Vipers to cruise around with this spring and summer and do some events. I've done a couple Roll Race events at Darlington Dragway that were awesome to do in the Viper. I did tune it with HPTuners recently and picked up some good power gains on the dyno. Hoping to go big with it this summer, turbos or s/c.
    Hi Steve,

There are a couple of guys on this forum around the Charlotte area and many more who are not. I typically try to go to the Cars and Coffee in Charlotte which is at an office complex across from Top Golf on 485 on the first Saturday morning of each month. If the weather looks good for March, plan to be there and hopefully we'll connect.
    Blake

2016 1 of 1 Viper GTC Prefix 9.0 Stroker Stage 2 Arrow

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Carolinas
    Welcome Steve!
    2014 Carbon Edition 1 of 10 GTS/TA #42 A&C Performance H/C
    2014 Orange TA #35 of 93 Vengeance Racing H/C - SOLD
    2014 Carbon Edition GTS - plaqued #7 of 35 cars made - SOLD

Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by stylin View Post
    Welcome. Be sure to check out our regional club schedule. There's alot lots of other meets around the state. If your on Facebook there's a bit more discussion about them on the Carolinas viper group. www.facebook.com/groups/Carolinasviperclub
    98 GTS (sold)
    14 GTS (sold)
    06 coupe

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    Carolinas

Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    My wife and I go to Myrtle Beach several times throughout the year. Some of those trips (when I know it's not going to rain), we take the Viper. Maybe one of those times we can meet up for dinner.

Ron
    Just let me know when...
    1997 GTS Blue and White

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Steve, Mike, I don't know if there are an tickets left but NVE is a great event ( I know you have been before Mike)
    2013 SRT Viper, White, "RTTLSNK"
    2018 Go Mango 392 Charger(daily)

Enthusiast
    Hey, I just got back into a gen 2 this past week, sold my 97 gts years and have been missing it since that time.
    I was able to find a well cared for 96 B/W Gts
    8oC2THWeSOeRVCvjWBF1mw.jpg

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    Carolinas

Id love to go and I have family near by.. Had no luck convincing wife so far...
    1997 GTS Blue and White

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011