Grim Up Norf Viper Meet

Also posted on Pistonheads...

Hi guys,

There have been a few new owners up here and a few that have been in hiding. So I'm hoping to arrange a meet for everyone with any venom. I wasn't able to attend Luton as I was working, and rather wait till next year to meet everyone I thought let's get one organised for up'ere! So...

All VOA members welcome, and any viper enthusiast!

Date: (provisionally) Sunday 20th September
    Time: 12/1pm (Time enough for people to drive up)

I've picked this pub as it's in a nice area, big car park and I know the Landlord.

The pub has accommodation, very nice accommodation in fact but it's up to the owners if they comfy leaving their vipers outside overnight. It's a nice area and it should be fine but I don't want to be responsible! So that's up to them. A plan would be, if we finish food around 3pm, that would give us enough time to go for a drive around Manchester or Cheshire, and if its a nice day, maybe venture into Manchester Centre and give the locals something to look at. Then stop at a pub for a final drink? If there's parking...

If we can get a group of us, Im sure the land lord will give us a discount. Anyone with a viper or dodge variable invited.

So...who's in?

Here is map:

Detailed Map.jpg

**update**

All confirmed with the landlord. We will have the special conservatory area to eat in which overlooks the car park and seating terrace.

All we need now are people!!

Afternoon matey,

As we've already spoken about, I'll be away for the majority of September... and on that date in particular, Singapore for the Grand Prix!

I shall keep my eyes peeled for any future get-together's though and all the best for this one

Cheers,
    J.

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Best of luck with this Stu,
    Hopefully you will get a few guys to Join you

Cheers Mark, Cheers Jamie...sorry you can't make it but there will be other meets we will meet up for!