Home Forums Midwest Regions Indiana / Kentucky Ray Sweers’ 6th Annual Fall Viper Gathering/Cruise-In, Oct 14, 2023 Elkhart, IN Reply To: Ray Sweers’ 6th Annual Fall Viper Gathering/Cruise-In, Oct 14, 2023 Elkhart, IN

Steve Fess

ANOTHER UPDATE FROM RAY SWEERS:

“Hello Fellow Viper Enthusiasts:

I have been able to contact almost all of the people who were registered for tomorrow (the 14th) and verify that they knew the date had been changed to the 28th due to rain.   We did have a few people who unfortunately could not attend on the 28th but we were able to pick up some folks who couldn’t make it on the 14th.  So we maintain a pretty healthy registrant list for the 28th but we would certainly be happy for more.

If you are planning to attend but have not received an acknowledgement from me either by email or Facebook please contact me again to make sure you are on our registrant list.  I want to be certain that we have plenty of food and gifts for everyone !

And also please reach out to any Viper or RAM SRT-10 truck owners to encourage them to email or call me for more information or to register.

This year we will again have some unique gifts and door prizes.  We have a neat map for the 50 minute color tour.  We have 10 pinball machines up and running and some are for sale.  There will be folks both looking to buy and there are a couple Vipers I know of which are for sale.   And of course some general discussion and lots of food and music and lots of people to meet and compare notes with.

Stay tuned for updates.  I plan to send the itinerary to registrants a week before the event.

Thanks,
Ray Sweers
574/ 215-8777”