Home Forums NVE 6 Best NVE Site Ever?!?!

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Holy Cow, the Home Page is announcing the next NVE to be held in 2025 in Pittsburgh with extensive activities at Pittsburgh International Race Complex ( PittRace to NASA,SCCA, and serious Trackrats ).  Jim and Kathy Stout started racing with Viper Days over 2 decades ago and this couple’s love of the Viper took their passion all  the way to purchasing a down on it’s luck race course called Beaver Run. Folks who ran that course so many years back would hardly recognize this World Class road course that is not only a favorite among racers/drivers , it is consistently listed as a ” Bucket List ” track destination for asphalt warriors Nationwide and Canada. What a great place for the next NVE, with all the great roads to cruise near Pittsburgh, but a venue where hopefully the VRL will run and attendees can see Viper races, drive the track , party with everyone, and we will be ” The Convention ” in the area. I am pumped, partly because there is so much to do in Pittsburgh area, but also because we will be going to a track that arguably was redesigned for Vipers. Don’t believe me, ask any Viper TrackSnake who has slithered there and I am sure you will hear accolades. Nice to have the announcement so early, because that means many of us will be able to plan ahead and thanks to the VOA Board for letting us know of their plans so early. I am pumped and hope others are too, as I sincerely think this could be the best NVE ever ( not to take away from the others ) because we will be able to showcase our Rapid Reptiles with a couple of fellow VOA members who have taken their passion for the car to an extreme few could imagine. See a bunch of you in PA. in 2025!!!!

• Nick Smith

Being a “newbie”, I may have missed some previously disseminated information regarding the 2024 National event near Pittsburgh. Please advise re the dates and is there a host hotel ? Looking forward to attending with my 2013. Thanks.

• Steve Fess

Hi, Nick.

If you are referring to NVE6, the date will be in 2025 at PittRace. As you might guess, there is a lot going on in the planning process at this point.

• Robert Woodhouse

Wild Willie, I enjoyed your opening remarks on NV6, I cant say for sure but June may be the month this takes place in.2025  Keep being as crazy as ever and lets hope we get to hear you once again on the PA where you manage to denigrate pretty much every racer out there.  Lord only knows if anyone has more dirt and secrets about the Viper Nation family than you.  Well since you sold about half of them their Vipers I guess you would.

• mkviper96

NVE6 will take place in June 2025!!!! Contracts are being locked down. A list of all 2024 VOA members will be given to the Host Hotel for NVE6 the first week of January. This is the first step in the journey to NVE6.

• Steve Fess

“A list of all 2024 VOA members will be given to the Host Hotel for NVE6 the first week of January. This is the first step in the journey to NVE6.”

Looks like delaying one’s renewal will put one at a huge disadvantage for NVE6 accommodations !!

• Steve Cuffaro

who is the Host Hotel?

• mkviper96

Steve,

I will be sending out and email to membership on the host hotel.  The process is I will be sending a list to the hotel of all 2024 VOA members in the next week. Once the hotel has the list of names. I can then open up that information to membership.

Thank you for renewing and being a VOA member!

Mike Sr.

• Brent Barr

I can’t begin to describe how excited I am about this. In the grand scheme of things my passion for Vipers is fairly new, bought my first one in 2020 and now I am up to four. Hoping to get some of my Viper buddies from across the country to come out early and spend some time on the east side of the state before NVE. Just have to figure out how to get my cars across the state for the event. Thank you guys for everything you do to keep these Cars/Community going!

• mkviper96

NVE6 will take place during the week of June 23-29, 2025!!!! Other details to follow.

• John Beam

When do you think the host hotel will be announced?  thanks

• mkviper96

The NVE6 Committee is hoping to send an invite to all members in April 2024 to register for the event. Once registered you will get access to the hotel via a link. The hotel just needs a credit card to hold a room so there will be no room charges upfront. Only registration fees will be collected.

• Elias Yannitsadis

that’s over a year from now, lets just do it this June 🙂

• mkviper96

It would be nice to this June.

• Jim Johnson

What Will we be doing other than Race Track? What is the refund policy? Since the 1st and last night we have to pay separate for and no breakfasts What are we getting for the $645.00 registration fee?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.