Home Forums NVE 5 Colorado Springs Car carrier to Denver. /discussion forum

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      • Is there a car carrier taking cars from Pittsburgh area to denver? Also is there a discussion forum just about this show? I don’t see many entries.
    • Profile photo ofMichael CalderMichael Calder

Hi Ronald,

There is, but it is full.  If you have any questions about how we made the arrangements, feel free to shoot me an email (mcalder@caringlawyers.com).

Best,

Mike Calder

• Profile photo ofRichard TarlaianNottaVette

Hi Ron,
      My name is Richard and I’m the VP of the New England region. I have a four car hauler which I’m looking to fill in order to help offset my attendance to NVE5. I reside in RI and will be going through PA to head West. Email me directly, (spidat69@cox.net) if you are still looking for transport of your car. My hauler is a “mini-4” stacker, open trailer, where I can transport two on the upper level and two on the lower level. My Viper will be on the lower level, right behind my truck. I can also configure the trailer to a wedge set-up so no other cars (except my own) are under another.
      Our VOA president (Mike K.) had provided my information to two other members earlier this week, from (I think) the NY region. I haven’t heard from them directly yet. That being said, if they take advantage of my ability to transport their cars, I will have one spot left.
      I transported four cars to NVE4 in Miami without any issues. One from RI and three from NC. The main purpose of my purchasing the trailer was to assist my region and this association to going to events they didn’t want to drive their Vipers to. Only a few members from my region are going to NVE5 and they preferred an enclosed transport option.
      Again, if I can be or service to you, let me know. I’d attach a picture of my setup here, but I’m not proficient with this forum yet. I can send you one via email if you’d like.
      Kindly,
      Richard

ds 4car NVE4 haulI figured it out!! (Pictures)

Love this picture because I have all generations (for the most part) on my trailer.  G5 (purple), G3 (black on upper level), G2 (Red) and G1.5 (black on lower level).  Plus, pulled by a Ram.  LOL

• Shannon Whitehead
      Keymaster

That is an awesome site. Nice Pic.

I have “officially” made a post on the VOA’s Facebook page, regarding Viper transport to NVE5.  If anyone here knows of a member looking to get their car to CO, along the I-80 / I-70 route from the East (I reside in RI), please tell them of my availability.

I have two members tentatively ready to use my services, but no commitments yet.

I would like to have commitments (by deposit) by July 15th.  Yes, that’s only 5 days away.  However, I also need time for the logistics of my attendance to NVE5.  The price range will be between $1500 and $2000 for the ROUND TRIP!  The variation in price is dependent upon location of your car and whether I fill the trailer.

Finally;

I am a full-time, union firefighter of 21 years.  On my off time, I transport boats nationwide.  In 2021 I attended NVE4 in Miami and transported three cars from the NC region, one car from my region.  I’ve also used my hauler to help a fellow NEVOA member move four of his cars from NH and MA to RI for storage.  I’d encourage you to check out “ART Detail and Marine” on FB to see the boat transports I’ve done this year and prior.

Picture is of my ’01 (Sapphire Blue) when I first got it.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Profile photo ofRichard TarlaianNottaVette.

Just a follow up:

I’m down to the last spot for my haul to NVE5.  Waiting on the one person to get back to me, then the trailer is full.  Thank you VOA forum for assisting in this.  I’m SO excited to be able to attend my second NVE in a row.

NVE5 was a great success!  I would like to thank the VOA members that trusted me with their cars’ transportation.  I got a car in Long Island NY, another car in Western PA and the final car near Detroit MI.  It was a perfect opportunity to all.heading east

I guess I can only include one photo per post.  Above’s (post) photo was my Eastbound (return).

Below is my Westbound loading.westbound

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.