Home Forums Gen III / Gen IV For Sale: 2008 Viper SRT-10 *Violet Color*

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Here is your opportunity to own an amazing 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible in beautiful Viper Violet Pearl Coat with silver stripes and only 11,830 miles!! Clean IL title in my name, no accidents, no stories! I’m the second owner. I bought it from a long-time local Viper club member. I have the complete service history and the original window sticker. Over $20k in improvements and all maintenance is up to date!!

·         The Viper violet color is extremely rare. I believe they only did that color in 2008 and only 11 were convertibles. The color changes from a deep purple to navy blue depending on how the light hits it! The silver stripes are painted the factory silver color and buried perfectly under the clear coat for a smooth finish (prior to the previous owner taking first delivery).

o   Autoform SRT Convertible ACR style rear wing also painted Viper Violet with silver stripes and checkering

o   Valve covers also painted violet

·         Exchanged interior to grey / black 2-tone

·         Mopar Performance ECM (P5155254) – this really wakes up the VVT engines on the Gen 4, especially with high flow exhaust. I also have the stock ECM. Note: It is not CA emissions legal with the performance ECM and high-flow cats installed but IL waived emissions as a classic car. I can walk the potential buyer through the process, if local.

·         Belinger headers, high-flow cats, and exhaust

·         Polished Sidewinder performance wheels with new TPMS sensors

·         Custom carbon fiber dash and center bezel (also have the stock dash and center bezel painted violet)

·         Kenwood double-DIN radio + navigation + backup camera + bluetooth

·         5-point race harness (installed in anticipation of the Viper event in Colorado in September 2023)

·         2” seat lowering kit (driver’s side)

·         Chrome roll bar loops, gas door, and side grills

·         Stainless steel door sills

·         New brakes: DBA 2-piece performance rotors and Hawk street pads (less than 700 highway miles)

·         New front and rear tires: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires – less than 700 highway miles

·         New front and rear sway bar links (stock boots were aged / cracked)

·         Fluids replaced: transmission, differential, high temp brake, and oil – less than 700 miles

·         All service performed by a certified Viper technician at Roanoke Motors.

We’ve loved being a part of the Viper community for the last 12 years and planned to keep this one for a long time. However, plans have changed, and we have decided to relocate our family to New Hampshire this summer. We do not need to sell but the funds will help make the transition easier. Asking $85k. Located in Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (20 miles from Chicago’s O’Hare airport).   I also have a full set of the H spoke wheels in perfect condition that I would include at the listing price.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Eric Ludewig.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Eric Ludewig.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.