Home Forums Midwest Regions Indiana / Kentucky IN/KY VOA…Cruise/Lunch/Meeting Sat. Oct.14, 2023 Lafayette, IN 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

IN/KY VOA…Cruise/Lunch/Meeting Sat. Oct.14, 2023 Lafayette, IN 

REMINDER:

The next Indiana and Kentucky VOA Monthly meeting will be held at a Lafayette, IN destination.

Members, PLEASE READ your email for details.

For those who would like to caravan to the location, I plan to be parked in front of Andy Mohr Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram (Formerly Champion CDJR) located at 4504 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268.  I will be there between 10:25 and 10:55 AM (EDT) and I will DEPART at 11:00 AM (EDT)…SHARP !!!

I plan to take I-465 West for 2 miles to I-865 WEST for 6 miles, then proceed NORTH on I-65 toward Lafayette, IN for those wishing to join along the way.

PLEASE FUEL BEFORE gathering at Andy Mohr C-D-J-R!! 

Note:  This is NOT a convoy.  Our official meeting does NOT begin till 12-noon (EDT) at our destination.

Questions?  Call Me.

Saturday’s Forecast currently shows a high of 54° with 50% chance of rain showers and an  early morning temperatures in 40’s!!!

For those planning to drive their Viper, REMEMBER – Lower Temps = Higher Horsepower (and less traction on cold tires!!). 

James Jackson, President, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc.
      (317) 601-9759

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.