Home Forums Midwest Regions Indiana / Kentucky IN/KY VOA…Lunch/Meeting Noon EST Nov 11, 2023, Dawson’s on Main, Speedway, IN

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

IN/KY VOA…Lunch/Meeting Noon EST Nov 11, 2023, Dawson’s on Main, Speedway, IN

REMINDER:

Our lunch and November VOA monthly meeting will start at 12-Noon on November 11 at Dawson’s on Main in Speedway, IN.  Dawson’s is a family friendly restaurant located on the north end of Main Street in Speedway.  Try out their website for a preview of their menu and to see their location on the map.

Dawson’s on Main
      1464 Main Street

Speedway, IN 46224

Tel:  (317) 247-7000

Note:  Lunch will be paid for by The Club. All alcoholic beverages (if applicable) will be the responsibility of the member.

The current forecast for Saturday’s weather shows mostly sunny skies with temperatures in the high 50’s.

AS ALWAYS,  ALL Viper owners are invited to attend. Questions??…Call ME !!

Respectfully,

James Jackson,  President, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc.

(317) 601-9759

• Steve Fess

Nice day…cool but sunny. I counted 8 Vipers, but I may have missed one or two.

This was a fun gathering of great folks…accompanied by good food and service.

Viper life is good !!

• Profile photo ofJames JacksonPhnx428

Yeah, we were lucky with the weather!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.