Due to the latest weather forecast for tomorrow concerning our changing weather pattern for Central Indiana, President Jackson and two Officers have decided to CANCEL TOMORROW’S MEETING at Gray Brothers’ Cafeteria in Mooresville, IN.
While no one can be certain as to the exact location of the most hazardous road conditions, rain and snow ( from flurries to varying amounts of accumulation depending on location) are probable…with more snow in Northern Indiana. With a forecast daytime high temperature being in the mid 20’s, icy roadways are a possibility. This is coupled with winds of 25 mph with possible gusts to 40 mph.
Sorry to disappoint our Members who planned to attend, but it is better to be safe than sorry.