Home Forums General Is it just me

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Or dose this new site suck?

Sorry , I finally got back on here after a couple weeks and how disappointing?

If I would have had any idea it was going to be like this. I sure wouldn’t have renewed my membership.

• Profile photo ofShawn HawalkaHootie

I agree. I mean I’ll always renew because I still want to help wherever I can. But the other forums I visit are laid out much better. Easier to navigate, prettier and simpler. I was expecting something like Fora based forums and instead we got a one off style that kinda sucks.
      Now let me hit submit, so I can then have to go to menu, forums…..I was going to put whatever sub forum I’m in right now but I have no idea since there no navigation info up top. I guess I’ll start back at the main page, again, and see the huge paragraph saying to join, again. Then guess where I left off 🤦‍♂️

• Bill Pemberton

I have to agree, and I am wondering if this is some new trend, since a couple of other Forums I am on have gone to a similar format. Not sure about the layout and it would be nice to find if it is difficult to switch back to the old standard?  I am sure no one at VOA wants folks to be frustrated , but if we don’t let them know this is a bit of a navigational boondoggle , they have no way of addressing the concerns.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.