Home Forums Welcome to the Viper Club New Owner Questions & Introductions

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Have a question about the club, or simply want to introduce yourself? This is the place!

• Profile photo ofthetalonguythetalonguy

Welcome!

• mkviper96

I love the new website!!!! Thank you Shannon for all your hard work!!!!

• Troy Maki

The new website looks great!

• Profile photo ofRichard TarlaianNottaVette

Shannon, good job on the site and thank you for your efforts in the name of the community.  Good job to the BoD for the decision to improve the antiquated system.  Let’s hope we can regain the pre-covid membership numbers but with a more solvent VOA.  Looking forward to the continued transparency.

Will this site show any distinction for level of membership on our posts?  Will it show what region we belong to?  How do we change our profile picture?  What does the number in the upper right hand corner of a post mean?  Is that the individual post count for the whole site?

• Harry Bhargava

Greetings all! Boomerang Viper owner here, got my Gen V delivered yesterday! Quite a change from the Gen 3 i used to have!

• Profile photo ofviperguy69viperguy69

I went from Gen 3 to Gen 5 as well, huge difference.  Hope you enjoy for many years to come.

• mkviper96

Congratulations on the Gen 5!

• Nick Smith

New member and only recently a Viper owner. Been a lifetime Ford guy and probably always will be, but…………at a Track Night in Daytona 8 months ago I see this black Viper Coupe and couldn’t get over it. Most beautiful lines I’ve ever seen. Being a car guy since the 50s, I don’t know how I missed these cars. Long story short, I now own a 900 mile black 2008 and a 4000 mile black 2013 which I drive every pretty weekend I can. Love these cars ! Looking forward to getting together at the event in Pittsburgh.

• Nick Smith
    • Steve Fess

Beautiful car, Nick. You DO NEED a couple of more generstions…in black, of course !!    🙂

• DAMIEN BAILEY

Good Morning, I just received delivery of my Launch Edition. Very happy to be part of the club!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.