Home Forums The Track Viper Rendezvous XV – Registration is open – June 6-9, 2024 – VRL Participating

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Viper Rendezvous XV registration is now open.    The dates are June 6-9, 2024.

New this year will be a practice day on Thursday June 6th added to the two full days on Friday and Saturday.    Also, the Viper Racing League is back on the schedule this year.  All of the details are on the website.  Please let me know if you have any questions and all of the contact information is on the website.

Here is a link to the website.

Viper Rendezvous

Hope to see you there.

Ryan

• Bill Pemberton

So cool the Viper Racing League is back running at the Hastings, Nebraska ” Bucket List ” event. It makes the Viper Rendezvous even more exciting and for those I know who recently got NASA Racing Licenses, I would sure be in contact with Bob Strickland and jump into a VRL race!

• Profile photo ofDeanWordGTS Dean

Bumping this thread again. The entry count is inching toward 50 and there are roughly 15 slots left available to insure everyone gets plenty of track time without crowding.

There will be HPDE sessions for all skill levels with timing for safe grouping. The Viper Racing League will be running Time Trial and Race groups within their time allotments. Come on and joint up!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.